Beginner to intermediate
Type of exercise
Major Muscle Groups Used:
- Start with the ball in the small of your spine against a wall.
- Position your feet shoulder-width apart with your toes and knees forward-facing.
- Gently lean into the ball while you lower your body in a squat position rolling the ball down with you.
- Keep your weight in your heels while you engage your core and quads.
- Come to a 90-degree position with the hips, knees, and toes, making sure your knees do not overextend the toes.
- Slowly come up with the ball back to start position.
Movement Pattern: Squat, Strength
Be Safe: Slow and controlled Movements