Wall sits with overhead press offer double the bang for your buck. The Wall-Sit by itself is already challenging, by adding the Overhead press you are calling on your core to work more and strengthening your shoulders. your ar
Intermediate to Advanced
Type of exercise
- Position the swiss ball in the small of your spine with the ball against the wall in a seated position.
- Making sure the hips, knees, and toes are all forward facing shoulder width apart.
- Start with the dumbbells at shoulder height, palms facing outward and shoulders back.
- Press the dumbbells straight overhead as you stay in a seated position.
- Bring the dumbbells back to start position.
Be Safe: Slow and controlled Movements