Wall sit with bicep curls
Wall Sit with Bicep Curls
- Stand against the wall, your back should be straight against the wall with the back of your head touching
- Your feet shoulder-width apart with your feet several inches away from the wall
- Bend your knees and lower yourself into a squat position. Do not let your knees overextend your toes.
- Hold to dumbells in a neutral grip position at your sides.
- With your elbows against the wall begin to the dumbbells up simultaneously as you rotate your wrists in the upward motion so your palms are facing up at the top position.
- Return your arms back down to your sides in a controlled movement and repeat.
- Keep your elbows locked at your side as you return the dumbbells back to your sides.