Hip Bridges. Double and Single
Hip Bridges Single and Double
- Lying supine on the ground with your feet at a 90-degree angle on top of the bench, place your hands at your side with palms down towards the ground.
- While engaging your core, slowly lift your hips up off the ground as you squeeze your glutes.
- Make sure you are articulating strictly though the hip joint.
- Slowly come back down to the starting position and repeat.
- Single Leg- In the same starting position, lift one leg off the bench and hold it in air.
- Strictly isolating the opposing side.
- Switch legs.