Squat with Overhead Press
Intermediate to Advanced
Type of exercise
- Start in a standing position with a tall spine and feet shoulder-width apart.
- Hold equal weight dumbbells in each hand with palms outward facing at shoulder height.
- Keeping your chest and shoulders up, come into a squat position, making sure your weight is on your heels and your toes can wiggle.
- Press the dumbbells over your head so that your arms are fully extended as you come out of the squat position.
- As you come back to the squat position, bring your weights back to the tops of your shoulders.
Movement Pattern: Push, Strength