- Start with your body in a slight decline on the bench. Position your chest flat on the bench with your feet on the ground behind you. Making sure the top of the bench is in line with the tops of your shoulder.
- Y-Start with your palms and wrists slightly rotated outward down by your side. Move the top of the dumbbells heads towards the ceiling, keeping your arms as straight as you can. Repeat.
- T-Start with your palms outward facing in front of the bench with your arms as straight as you can in front of you. Slowly take the dumbbell heads out towards the top of your shoulders, keeping your arms straight, and back down to starting position.
- W-Start with your elbows straight out across the tops of your shoulders with your palms facing you. Slowly open your chest and squeeze your shoulder blades as you rotate your palms facing away from you. Rotate your wrists and palms back to start position.
- L-Start with your elbows straight out from your shoulders and your elbow in an L position with your forearm and palms facing out. Slowly rotate your elbows down and palms back staying in an L position. Rotate back up to start position.
- I-Start with your palms facing down at the tops of your shoulders. Slowly press your arms out in front of you, making sure not to raise your arms higher than to top of your earlobe. Keep your palms face down and return to start position.
- Complete 8-10 reps of Y, at a light weight, before moving to next letter for another 8-10 reps. Complete in letter sequence order.
Sanitize equipment after use.