Supermans to Iron Cross
Type of exercise
- Start by standing at a 45-degree angle, facing away from the anchor point.
- Stand with your feet shoulder-width apart and core engaged.
- Grip the handles firmly with palms facing the ground.
- Extend your arms out, away from your body, maintaining shoulder-width apart, keeping your core engaged, and a straight spine.
- From the extension, extend your arms out to the sides of the shoulders keeping the arms as straight as possible, creating a T position with your body.
- Palms should be facing down, straight across the tops of your shoulders.
- Return to superman position, then to plank/start position.
Movement Pattern: Strength
Be Safe: Slow and controlled Movements