Hex Bar Squat Variation: 2 Squats, 2 Squat Jumps
Intermediate to Advanced
Type of exercise
- Start in a standing position with a tall spine and feet shoulder-width apart holding the bar at your side with palms facing you.
- Slowly bend at the knees forming a 90-degree angle with your hips and knees.
- Posture your chest up and back arched tightly. Drive your weight in your heels, making sure you can wiggle your toes.
- Engage your quads as you complete two squats. Keeping soft toes and soft knees, explode off the ground to perform two squat jumps landing soft kneed.
- Stand back up to starting position.
Movement Pattern: Squat, Power(jump)