Decline March with Shoulder Tap
- Start by putting your hands on the ground making sure they are stacked right across the tops of your shoulders.
- Place both feet on top of the bench with your toes facing down towards the ground.
- Keeping your belly button tucked in towards your spine and engaging your core.
- Drive your right knee in towards your chest, keeping the left leg on bench. Switch.
- Take your right hand, and cross tap to your left shoulder, keeping your spine straight, and core engaged, switch hands.
- Then repeat from the beginning starting with the leg marches.