ROCK-PAPER-SCISSORS your way to fit
Looking for a fun way to sweat with your family, special someone or roommate? How about make it a friendly competition? Nothing like a friendly game of Rock Paper Scissors plus your favorite bodyweight exercises to get your sweat on.
We hope you have fun!
If you are not familiar (or can’t remember how to play) here is more information: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rock_paper_scissors
- Bean Bags (or bandannas, tennis balls, poker chips, wine corks, or some way to keep score) ~4-5 per person
- “Home Base” per player. AKA a way to mark each player’s “home”, this is where a player will bring your Bean Bag when you win a round
- Index Cards = to the # of Bean bags.
- Writing utensils
HOW TO PLAY:
- Each Player Takes an equal # of Index Cards and write Body Weight Exercises on each card.
- Place all Bean Bags and all Index Cards face down in the center in challenge circle
- Place each Home Base about 5-15 yards from the center challenge circle.
Playing Rock Paper Scissors Fit Challenge
- 2 Players meet in the center and one player flips over an index card and reads the bodyweight exercise. Then both players play ROCK PAPER SCISSORS.
- Winner– Takes a Bean Bag and runs it back to their home and then returns to the Challenge Circle
- Loser and all other players– Do 5 X Exercise on the card.
- Loser returns to their home and next player come to the Challenge Circle.
- Repeat until all bean bags are gone.
WINNER= Person with the most bean bags
BODY WEIGHT EXERCISE IDEAS
You can choose to use any exercise but if you have limited equipment Body Weight exercises work perfectly. Here are some ideas to get you started.
SIDE PLANK HIP DIPS
PLANK SHOULDER TAPS