Type of exercise
- Start in a standing position with a tall spine and feet shoulder width apart.
- Grasp the kettlebell with both hands firmly in front of your chest.
- Keeping your chest and shoulders up, come into a squat position, making sure your weight is on your heels and your toes can wiggle.
- Press the kettlebell over your head so that your arms are fully extended as you come out of the squat position.
- As you come back to squat position, bring your weight back to starting position.
Movement Pattern: Squat, Strength
Be Safe: Slow and controlled Movements