Type of exercise
- Start lying supine with your feet in the air at a 90-degree angle.
- Place the kettlebell in your right hand, palm facing outward and extend your arm straight up towards the ceiling.
- Position your left hand on the abdominals to feel the core engage as you execute the movements.
- Slow and controlled, lift your core and kettlebell towards the ceiling as you squeeze your abdominals.
- Resist the movement on the way down, tapping your shoulder blades to the ground.
Movement Pattern: Core strength
Be Safe: Slow and controlled Movements