quadriceps, hamstrings, glutes,
Type of exercise
- Stand with your feet shoulder-width apart ensuring your toes, hips, and knees are all forward-facing.
- Hold the kettlebell firmly with both hands at your chest height.
- Stagger your stance with your front foot centered with your body making sure your hips, toes, and knees are all forward-facing.
- Place your back foot directly behind you staying on the toes of your rear foot.
- Lower your hips until your front thigh is parallel to the floor.
- Push through your front heel and drive the hips and knees up as you explode off the ground and switch feet forward.
Other Options: Reverse Lunges are a great substition for those looking for a lower impact version
Contraindications Avoid Post knee Surgery