Type of exercise
- Start standing with hips, toes, and knees forward-facing just slightly wider than shoulder-width apart.
- Hold the kettlebell firmly with both hands in front of your chest.
- Stand with a tall spine and slowly bend at the knees driving your elbows to the tops of your knees forming a 90-degree angle with your hips and knees.
- Drive your weight in your heels, making sure you can wiggle your toes.
- Engage your quads.
- Stand back up to starting position.
Movement Pattern: Strength, Push
Be Safe: Slow and controlled Movements
Contraindications Avoid Post knee Surgery